CELLCOSMET DAY CREAM
Day Cream- Revitalising Cellular Cream Sensitive Day
Cellcosmet Cellular Sensitive Day is delicate non-greasy cream. This astonishing cream optimally hydrates, soothes and harmonises the dry skin. Women with sensitive asking from age 25 can use this cream.
Soothe, Protect and Harmonise Sensitive Skin-
Sensitive skin is highly reactive to the effects of the weather: wind, sun, cold air, dry air, changes in temperature, pollution. The characteristic symptoms of sensitive skin are sensory: tingling, itching, and warming.
Characteristics of naturally sensitive skin.
- The skin is naturally very thin or dry (can run in families)
- The skin barrier is more permeable, making it reactive to the effects of the surfactants, preservatives, and alcohol found in traditional cosmetic products.
- It has a bright tone and is susceptible to reddening and irritation.
- Reacts strongly and quickly.
- It often appears blotchy.
Why Cellcosmet Day Cream?
- Cellcosmet Night-time is ideal for women aged 25, and over, Sensitive Day cyto-cosmetic skincare contains optimised levels of stabilised cellular extracts to respect the natural fragility of sensitive skin.
Benefits of Cellcosmet Revitalizing Cellular Sensitive Day Cream
- Helps to maintain the properties of healthy-looking skin: optimally hydrated, soothed, supple, soft, and smooth. The skin’s appearance changes from the first application: its texture is refined, redness caused by dry skin is reduced, and its natural complexion becomes more radiant.
- Provides effective protection against the visible signs of premature skin ageing if applied daily.
- Harmonise and revitalise.
- Nourishes the epidermis through hydration* at night
- Calms dry skin and protects the skin against harmful elements and helps reduce redness.
- Protects the epidermis from harmful elements.
Cellcosmet Cellular Sensitive Day Cream
The combined action of its precious ingredients and exclusive cellular extracts has the following effects :
- Calms dry skin and protects the skin against harmful elements
- Helps reduce redness
- Keeps the upper layers of the epidermis hydrated*
- Helps prevent the appearance of lines
*Harmonising and revitalising
- Revitalises cutaneous tissues
- Visibly optimises the quality of cutaneous cell renewal
- Protects the skin from harmful elements
- Dry skin is soothed.
- The skin appears better hydrated* and more supple.
- Reduces skin redness.
- More radiant complexion.